1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difficulties when blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ankie, Oct 23, 2021.

Hi everyone, I am a student at the University of Surrey. I am doing research on what difficulties bloggers/journalists face when writing a blog, if you could kindly fill this survey for me, it would help a lot. Thank you so much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1PTXOlvOIHHGJgOGljon-0VoSrfHtqw4M3_1dAJYPd-lMZQ/viewform

Ankie, Oct 23, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The "platform" means my blog?
    Oh, scrap my entries, I thought "blogger" meant anyone who blogs, not those who have it as a primary occupation.

I've never heard of Meek before and after searching for 5 minutes I'm none the wiser. I'd suggest that they picked a shitty domain name.

sarahk, Oct 23, 2021 IP
  3. Ankie

Ankie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, thanks for helping me with the questionnaire. Platform means the website or app that you are currently using to write your blog and it is okay if your primary occupation is not bloggers, just write about what challenges you face when you are writing blogs :)

Ankie, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Fair enough, but others may not tell you that they think the wording is off and just move on. Wording on surveys is crucially important.

sarahk, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  5. Ankie

Ankie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advice, will definitely try to word it better next time!

Ankie, Oct 24, 2021 IP