1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different Type of Work For Writers Looking For A Job

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by maplater, Sep 25, 2006.

Hi, I just started a new site which HOPEFULLY I will need rather steady work from a writer. What I would need actually requires very little real writing. I would give you a topic and basically I would need you to fill up one entire side of a sheet of paper with everything you can find on the internet on that topic. When I say fill, I mean the margins are set at the smallest printable number which is top=.07, bottom=.12, sides=.13, all in inches, and the font is at 8. But luckily about 75% of this is all quotes from various sources. Even if the topic really needs more than one page, you'd only have to write one and would just put the most important stuff on it.

I want it to look like you really were trying to cram everything onto one page, like some piece of information maybe stuck in the corner with the margins boxing it in there, sorta like tetris. There can be small tables or graphs if neccasary but not a lot. Also you would need to just put a little hyperscript number next to each part that corresponds to a list of cites on a separate page. You wouldn't need to really cite each thing just copy paste the website, title, and author or whatever combination of those there were. I would pay $10 for each sheet. This shouldn't be any hard labor since most of it isn't writing, just searching.

I know this isn't exactly what you guys are probably use to I would love to find one or two people to give this work to. If your interested please PM me and I'll give you a topic which would act as just a test to see if we're on the same page. I am looking only for reliable people, my site has a quick turnaround rate so I can't be waiting for a sheet. Thank you.

maplater, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  2. Leased Staff Solutions

Leased Staff Solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Sent you a PM

Leased Staff Solutions, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  3. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Coul you explain what is all this about?

I understand you want links, but when you talk about printed format I'm not sure if you have a template in which writers can have a better idea of the work to do for you.

Mystique, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  4. maplater

maplater Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not in essay format, there should be text boxes everywhere with info from a lot of different sources, all cited. I want as much can get onto on one sheet, pick the best stuff from each source. The sheets are suppose to be really detailed references with around five sources. Each text box highlights an important part of whatever the research topic is from whichever source.

maplater, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  5. forumposters

forumposters Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of document are you looking for? Text, Word, HTML, or does that matter? What do you mean by text boxes?

forumposters, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  6. maplater

maplater Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a word document. In Microsoft Word you can create text boxes using the drawing toolbar. This allows you to create a box in your document for text so that the words don't just go from side of the page to the other.

maplater, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  7. latoya

latoya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds fun! Sending a PM

latoya, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  8. honeyuni03

honeyuni03 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just PM you our Proposal with samples.

honeyuni03, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  9. Rose.walis