1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different links with many language make site popular

Discussion in 'Google' started by fancysora, Mar 24, 2008.

1. makelanguages

makelanguages Peon

Best Answers:
    try this site i see, its a button that can translate many languages on your webpage.

www.conveythis.com

makelanguages, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  2. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you have your site translated into other languages, then you can also link in those languages. if you want to put a link on an American website, then I would think that the link should be in English, and linked to the English version of your site..
    But if you just want PR juice from the link and not traffic, then I don't know..

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. fancysora

fancysora Member

Best Answers:
    :)you menton about the anchor text,that is what I want to say.Yes! google can read many language and he can translate between different languages.
    so, If you want to boost you french keywords then you should let the US site use the french one ,otherwise,google will more interested wth your site and maked as a popular site if you use the American one.

PS:I have scaned my site ,and find nothing virus:)

fancysora, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  4. Pixel Ink

Pixel Ink Peon

Best Answers:
    Outside of being obsessed with links in, what good is this for the Internet and it's users? If I was French or Japanese and a site ranked in English I would not read it and I would probably be annoyed. I'm sure the Google algorithm would filter out a hand full of odd foreign links, no?

I did notice one of my competitors has a dozen or so and I'm wondering if those are just natural links in from an interested party or did he/she go after that link by posting or commenting.

Pixel Ink, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  5. manny07

manny07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't get your point. Please explain more how different links with many language makes 1 website popular.

manny07, Jan 11, 2010 IP