1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different family, same building - Will AdSense be approved?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by RiArose, May 22, 2010.

I have an issue like this: 5 brothers of a family live in the same building with their wives and children in different floors of that building; if one of the brothers has an AdSense account in that building address, then can another brother with same surname and same building address apply for AdSense account?

What does Google say in these cases? The brothers are married, having separate families now, but due to joint family, they live in same building in different floors. Will Google ask the brothers to get a single AdSense account? I use my husband's account, but what will happen to others if they want to have an AdSense account? Can they apply too?

RiArose, May 22, 2010 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No problem, as long as nobody has problems such as invalid clicks. At this point, adsense could ban other account because they are found to be in relation with a previously banned account. Happened to friends of mine before.

JamesColin, May 22, 2010 IP
  3. ser35

ser35 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google accepts several accounts with same addresses, but names must be different.

ser35, May 22, 2010 IP
  4. tusharagg87

tusharagg87 Member

Best Answers:
    google needs a different name not address but make sure you people does not end up clicking each other's ads

tusharagg87, May 22, 2010 IP