1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

different address for payee information and pin information. can't request PIN#

Discussion in 'Payments' started by sgfdref, Jun 9, 2010.

I have earned more than $10 so google was originally meant to send me PIN# to my address which I didn't fully wrote. So I just gave up on that. Because no matter how many times I request for it, I couldn't be able to receive it.
    Anyway since I moved to a new place I've changed the address on my payee information. But the address on PIN information page still shows my past address. Not the address I've changed. So I can't request for my PIN#.
    The address in my payee information is the correct one. And this was my first time changing the address. I've changed it a few days later I found out that google sent me PIN# to my wrong address. (cause I didn't know they send PIN# after earning $10) I wrote it on google forum but still haven't got an answer for this. Sooner or later my account will be disabled if I can't fix this. So plz help me~!

sgfdref, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. 7wa.org

7wa.org Guest

Best Answers:
    keep requesting them

7wa.org, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. imassassins

imassassins Guest

Best Answers:
    Just harrass (I use the term lightly) for it. They will eventually answer you.

imassassins, Jun 21, 2010 IP