1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different account per website?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by thatedeguy, Jan 18, 2007.

I've been thinking of opening up a few new sites and they will have functionality for payments for paypal. Should I have separate accounts for each site or just do associated emails?
    Any suggestions? How do you have it set up?

thatedeguy, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would just do associated emails saves on a lot of hassle. You're only allowed 2 x PayPal accounts anyway - one personal account and one premier/business account.

CountryBoy, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  3. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I realy dont see how you could be able to have separate paypals for each of your sites.

goscript, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  4. Chance

Chance Peon

Best Answers:
    The only exception to one personal and one business account is if you accept micro payments; then you can open a second business account.

The problem there is you have to also have a separate bank account / credit card to associate with the micro payments account, so its very difficult to have two.

Chance, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  5. thatedeguy

thatedeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I had kind of assumed that I would want to go with associated emails, but I also didn't know that you could only have two accounts. I suppose if you had more than one bank account, you might be able to get more?
    Thanks for the info everybody!

thatedeguy, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  6. Chance

Chance Peon

Best Answers:
    Technically if you had 10 bank accounts you could get 10 PayPal accounts, but that is strictly forbidden by PayPal, and given their track record they would probably call it fraudulent activity and seize all the funds in the paypal accounts.

Paypal allows:

1 Business Account
    and
    1 Personal Account

and if you are doing micropayments, 1 additional business Micropayment Business Account.

Anything else is against their TOS.

Chance, Jan 18, 2007 IP