1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difference between link wheel, link pushing & link pyramid

Discussion in 'SEO' started by kalpesh.rockersinfo, Apr 10, 2013.

hi,

I am very confused and frustrated right now. I read some blogs related to link building.In that link wheel is no more and don't do it now. Instead of using Link Wheel, use link pushing or link pyramid.

But I do not know about this both terms.

Can anyone explain me what is link pushing and what is link pyramid?

Please Explain me with Example. If any article or reading material then send me.

Thank you in advance.

kalpesh.rockersinfo, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. SEO SAILOR

SEO SAILOR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link pushing has been my go-to-method of ranking since early this year and it's been working out good for me even better than when I was using link wheel those I build my links in more of a diverse state now making it more effective.

SEO SAILOR, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. kalpesh.rockersinfo

kalpesh.rockersinfo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply but I can't understand what activities included in link pushing process. If you don't mind, can you please explain me this?

kalpesh.rockersinfo, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  4. Antony Perk

Antony Perk Peon

Best Answers:
    link pyramid: all pages link to categories and categories to homepage.. you understand? the homepage is the top of the pyramid

Antony Perk, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    link wheel : is a pattern of links from one website to another website where that pattern ultimately links to our target website.

eg: site1 -> site2 -> site3 (all these sites (site1, site 2 and site3) links to our target site example.com

na9endra, Jan 18, 2016 IP