1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difference between Google Page Rank and Tool Bar Page Rank....

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hsvyas, Jun 24, 2010.

Hi,

Can you please tell me the difference between Google Page Rank and Tool Bar Page Rank?

Thanks in advance

hsvyas, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Which toolbar are you referring to? Google Page Rank and Google Toolbar's Page Rank is one and the same.

Grimm, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. sherone

sherone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PageRank is actually a numeric value that shows the importance of a page on the web as seen by Google. Google figures that when one page links to another page, it is effectively casting a vote for the other page. Therefore, the more votes, the more important the page must be. It seems like Google calculates a page's importance from the votes cast for it.

The Toolbars that show the Page Rank get their data from Google as well. However, they are not always completely accurate since they are not updated as constantly.

sherone, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  4. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but still google page page rank and toolbar page rank are one and the same thing

seo4me, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  5. kuldep

kuldep Peon

Best Answers:
    lol "between Google Page Rank and Tool Bar Page Rank"
    Usually we use google tool bar so google page rank and tool bar are one and the same thing.

kuldep, Jun 25, 2010 IP