1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Diet Pill Video Website PLUS Gaming Video Website - Just $150

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gregdavidson, Oct 16, 2013.

Up for sale are two awesome video websites. The videos are hosted by YouTube which means that you can easily add 10,000 videos to each website. I'm only asking $100 for these websites which is more than fair. The first website is for gaming videos. As far as I know there are almost no gaming video websites like this. The second website is for videos having to do with diet pills. If you don't like that website you can use the license for a different purpose. So basically, you're getting TWO great websites, the software licenses which are valued at $59 each plus the designs, domains and concepts which are worth hundreds of dollars. You can view the gaming video website and diet pill website below. The first serious buyer takes them both. I only have the two website so please PM me or Buy It Now if you're interested.

First Website

http://www.gamesnipes.com

Second Website

http://www.dietpilltv.com (Can use the license for a different purpose)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    gregdavidson, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. aaronsunkist

aaronsunkist Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i like these websites. hmmmm.

aaronsunkist, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 109
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just brought the price down to $100. First buyer takes them. Thanks.

gregdavidson, Oct 17, 2013 IP