1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did you have some bad experience after buying product from ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by BryanGFT, Mar 12, 2011.

Let me explain my question. Internet is full of fraud and fake promises, bad affiliate links and bad product recommendations. Personalty, I have never fell for buying some of the product what says "Make $1,000,000 in 2 days", or something like that, but I would like to know your experiences and I would like to know what do you think about this products. This is little funny to me and I would like to discuss about this silly way that people use to sell their products, but I don't want to name this products here because they don't deserve it. Anyways, let me throw a question here:

What do you expect when you see some guy is selling "The best moneymaking product" for $35?

Just a tip: I am aware that some of you don't know it the product you've purchased was related to clickbank, but anyways, you can post your experience here.

BryanGFT, Mar 12, 2011 IP