1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did you go to ASE? What did you take away from the Summit?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by stuckadschris, Aug 27, 2011.

I am curious how many people from DP went to ASE and what they think they get out of going to the Summit.

I didn't make it this year, but have gone in past years and will go to ASW for sure.

I always felt like the thing I got most out of ASE was being able to establish some face to face relationships while I was there. It seems like you are able to trust people more when you meet them face to face. I think that goes both ways as a network and affiliate. There is nothing like looking someone in the eye and discussing some concerns or opportunities to work together on some projects or traffic.

Many times you can even get some concessions from a network or advertiser when you meet face to face rather than over the phone or chat. I think some of the best deals I made at ASE last year were done over a cocktail or two and discussed over very loud music. I attribute an increase in profits last year by almost 6 figures based upon having those relationships vs. not having them.

Did you attend any of the discussion groups or seminars?

I hope to meet you at ASW if anyone will be there.

stuckadschris, Aug 27, 2011 IP