1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did you get a sale today? (The 24th)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Honkytonk43

Honkytonk43 Peon

Best Answers:
    sales everyday excluding the 24th and 25th. 1 sale today

Why is there a decline right around paytime?

Honkytonk43, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how easy it is to sell a high-priced product. I tried selling conversational hypnosis, for which you get 100$ commission and 25$ recurring, however from 300 hops I got 0 sales (targeted traffic). So I stick to products which have around 30-35$ commission becase I can get them to convert with a really few hops.

From the higher paying ones, I suggest you to check out the rocket learning products (rocket spanish, rockete chinese, rocket french.. etc.) They pay pretty well.
    Also you might try Sports Betting Champ, It also has a 100$ commission If I remember right

Ripped, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  3. einfostream

einfostream Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of all… slow sales (actually few) and people start requesting refunds for purchases from august. It’s I think is ECONOMY PROBLEMS

einfostream, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  4. Decipher442

Decipher442 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that. Currently I'm promoting all the high end products via CB, I get sales every month but not many... Hopefully trying your tactic I'll be able to increase funds. :)

--Thanks!

Decipher442, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it's all about testing what works best for you.

How much you earn per sale should be the factor when choosing a product.
    What's most important is how much do you earn per hop.

Meaning, if we have two products, for the first one you get a 50$ commission and it converts at 1 in 100, and you have another one that gets you a 100$ commision and it converts at 1 in 300, which one would you choose?

For the first example, you earn 0.50 $ per hop (50$ / 100 = 0.50$) , while for the second example you earn around 0.33$ per hop (100$/300 = 0.33$) .

What you should do is test and optimize, try promoting several products in the niche until you find the one that converts the best. Gravity doesn't always mean that it converts better. Centemax always converted much better that water4gas for me for example.

Ripped, Sep 26, 2008 IP
    Decipher442 likes this.