1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did You ever try Buying Facebook Fans? Share your experience!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by avatar33, Sep 17, 2010.

Hey all,

so, I'm curious about Fan Buying Services... I've seen a couple of them, for example:

www.socialkik.com
    www.usocial.com
    http://www.fanpagehookup.com/

but I'm kind of skeptical about this stuff... is it REAL fans that you're buying? or just automated profiles using a software?

Anyone tried one of those? How was your experience? Was it worth your money? Were they actually real people?

Thanks!

2. Rudebwoi

Rudebwoi Peon

Best Answers:
    Well ive just purchased a 1000 fans from Socialkik for one of my fan pages, and i was also skeptical about using a service like this for the same reasons. On Socialkik there is an option to talk to one of their advisors online and also view their FAQ's. I found both extremely helpful as i asked lots of questions regarding the service and all were answered to my liking. I then searched the internet looking for reviews of Socialkik and its services and found a whole bunch of both negative and positive reviews. Many people claimed it was a scam and that the service was no good and nothing happend, but i came accross a few really good reviews also. One in particular was enough for me to go ahead with a purchase but it takes a few days to set up and is slow to start before you notice any major results. The fan page i have chosen to promote is a very singled out niche so im not expecting huge results in a hurry. The speed on which the likes are gained would depend hugely on the niche are your trying to attract likes from.

You can read the review yourself here :-

http://www.jonathanvolk.com/facebook-ads/buying-facebook-fans-likes-socialkik-review.html

Once i see some traffic and can comment on my own experience some more, i will gladly do so. Ill also check out the other sites you posted to see what they are like and perhaps try even those after some research.

Rudebwoi, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  3. csmasal

csmasal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The thing to watch out for are the cheap sites selling Fans.
    They usually give you a bunch of International Fans from India.

I've used http://fbfacefan.com.

They are more expensive but their fans are USA and they get the fans manually so the people that become fans really want to be fans.

Cyndi

csmasal, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  4. JamesTNoble

JamesTNoble Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes they're (usually) real people, but not people that are really interested in your content... they're just paid to sign up to Facebook Pages.

JamesTNoble, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  5. blv7183

blv7183 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a site paying people to give fan page "likes", what site?

blv7183, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  6. seo.vijay

seo.vijay Member

Best Answers:
    No I've never tried..

seo.vijay, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  7. Rudebwoi

Rudebwoi Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its been two weeks now and so far not a single extra fan has been added to our page via Socialkik. Ive sent them an email asking whats happeing, have they started as they did say it would take a efw days to set up, but after 2 weeks surely by now i would have expected some fans if they were doing what they are being paid for. I will update as I find out more information, but so far, not overly impressed :(

Rudebwoi, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  8. Senoritajonsan

Senoritajonsan Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh.........
    Is it possible ?
    i was not aware about that.

Senoritajonsan, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  9. avatar33

Best Answers:
    Rudebwoi same here... I ordered from likesandfollowers.com i'ts been 3 days and I have only gotten like 5 Fans... I don't know what the fuck is going on. We just got scammed I think.

10. crazy$maker

crazy$maker Peon

Best Answers:
    buying fans is wasting money I tell you, you better go for fb smart advertising method~

crazy$maker, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  11. Rudebwoi

Rudebwoi Peon

Best Answers:
    I sure hope not :( I did a lot of research on socialkik reviews and such before hand as i was weary of such a thing happening, im just hoping the reason is because my fan page is for a select niche, thats the reason there are no fans showing up yet. I expect it to be slow, but surely after this ammount of time there should be some at least.

Rudebwoi, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  12. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with these answer.. buying fans are waste of money! Better luck buying some facebook marketing tools or some sort to help with your Facebook ads or fanpage

Justin_Dupre, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  13. TrinityZey

TrinityZey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've used fans services at fiverr and uphype, cheapest and I was really happy with the results!

TrinityZey, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  14. wisdom42

wisdom42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to larger fan pages with 100,000 fans, go & buy out the page, some come as cheap as a 100$ - you will admin rights but you will not be the founder.
    Then make the changes you want, give direction, moderate the page as you desire.....

wisdom42, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  15. robi3

robi3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where can I buy these pages with so many fans ?

robi3, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  16. perryelliot

perryelliot Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the purpose of buying fans is just to pad your numbers and make you look larger. If that is your purpose and the fanbuyer site is legit, I suppose it would work, but I don't think the fans will really be fans ;)

perryelliot, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  17. avatar33

Best Answers:
    yeah, the fans I got are real but they don't give a rats ass about your product LOL ... every single one of them has like 500+ Likes, so I guess they are paid to like massive amounts of pages or something. As the above poster said, it's just good to grow the numbers up, but these are not fans that will ever interact in your fanpage or buy any of your products, that's for sure.

18. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying facebook fans will do no good because those so called fans don't have any interest about your product/service/website. But will do good if you areshowng your friends off. But if you want to buy FB fans go to scriptlance or freelancer. You can have it cheap and have control on what you are having.

ibanezgrx1, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  19. Sabrina178

Sabrina178 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never heard about this. But this reminds me of Myspace Badder Adder

Sabrina178, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  20. mrockz619

mrockz619 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are so costly man :eek:

mrockz619, Oct 1, 2010 IP