1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did the dust settle? (EPN)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by mcmuney, May 22, 2008.

1. baygrafix

baygrafix Active Member

Best Answers:
    My sales were down 50% first month with Ebay....now they are picking up to the point where I think next month I will be back where I started....lol
    The one thing different was ACRU's...I had gone 6 weeks without one with cj.
    Prior to that I was averaging 6-8 per month...First month with Ebay I got a couple, and getting near my average now.
    I think others have had the opposite -loss of ACRU's.
    Even getting back to normal, I don't think tracking is right yet because my traffic on my best site has more than doubled,but income is still where it was pre-EPN

baygrafix, May 24, 2008 IP
  2. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Compared to all of you guys, it appears that I'm doing okay with ACRU's, but it's no where near my average. I started missing CJ as soon as I left.

mcmuney, May 26, 2008 IP
  3. matthewlyle

matthewlyle Guest

Best Answers:
    To make others maybe feel a better, my earnings and specifically ACRUs have been down for April and May and I was still on CJ until this afternoon.

matthewlyle, May 27, 2008 IP
  4. adwordaffiliate

adwordaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting a $12 EPC from the Ebay Network at the mo, opposed to around $7-8 on CJ.

adwordaffiliate, May 27, 2008 IP
  5. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    My EPC has also gone up to $5 compared to $3 on CJ. But it hasn't done anything for my earnings though. My clicks have gone down significantly; therefore, increasing my EPC. I'd rather have a lower EPC and earn more :(

mcmuney, May 27, 2008 IP
  6. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I still have never gotten a single ACRU since leaving CJ. I just got tired of complaining about it, so I accepted it.

Pixelrage, May 27, 2008 IP
  7. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    It's the $3 days that are killing me. I can't believe I'm having so many of these with EPN. I'm dreading June.

mcmuney, May 27, 2008 IP
  8. hovesh07

hovesh07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My numbers are down too. I even had a couple days of 0.00.
    Something is kinda fishy here.
    What's killing me is that traffic is picking up, and so are the clicks, but the sales are dropping.

hovesh07, May 27, 2008 IP
  9. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Likewise - as I mentioned in another thread, I have about 25% click-through from my site (could work on improving that), but a tiny percentage of sales, like 1% of clicks - can't be right... All highly-targetted organic search traffic too...

markowe, May 28, 2008 IP
  10. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in the same boat. $500+ in March with CJ (my first month doing this), $300 in April and looking at about $90 for May. I have about 4x the sites I had in March. I've been building backlinks like a madman. Traffic is up. Clicks are good. Bids, Winning Bids and ACRUs are pretty much non-existent. I keep waiting to get an email from ePN saying they've discovered some kind of tracking problem or something, but it never comes. I'm not sure what to do about it anymore.

seowarrior, May 28, 2008 IP
  11. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    My first month was Feb08 and I was very excited about this until now. I was growing so rapidly and it's depressing to see it all come to a halt. Either EPN has some serious issues OR we're in a bigger economic recession then our government is leading it out to be. If that's the case, lets hope that the economic stimulus refund will be poured into ebay. If not, we're all SOL!! :( with a few exceptions who are doing great.

mcmuney, May 28, 2008 IP
  12. supernoobice

supernoobice Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds messed up for you guys.

This is my first month as an ebay affiliate. Looks good so far. Almost $500 in commission for this month. ($3 EPC)

supernoobice, May 28, 2008 IP
  13. hovesh07

hovesh07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got over $400 this month, but my traffic and clicks have increased. I expected more. I don't mean to sound greedy, but if I increase the number of websites, views, and clicks, I expect better results on the bottom line.

hovesh07, May 28, 2008 IP
  14. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    You should be a little greedy, there are people making $xx,xxx per month (not me of course) and that should be a goal.

mcmuney, May 29, 2008 IP
  15. supernoobice

supernoobice Peon

Best Answers:
    Since this is my first month. I must've been earning a lot more than I am right now. I don't know, how should I know?. I hope PJN is better in tracking. Its said on the other thread that eBay is asking help from pepperjam.

supernoobice, May 29, 2008 IP
  16. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, that's news to me, had no idea eBay was asking for help.

Well, there's no way to know for sure, but you probably would've seen higher numbers with CJ.

mcmuney, May 30, 2008 IP
  17. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    They're not asking for help. They're looking to make more $$$. Nothing to see here...move along......

seowarrior, May 30, 2008 IP
  18. gustav1989

gustav1989 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank god I haven't changed my links to EPN, but I will redirect them to the same site since CJ is out of the picture and EPN appears to be a joke. Now they are using Paperjam. I'll give eBay six months to go back to CJ. It is inevitable if they want to recoup affiliates' trust.

gustav1989, May 31, 2008 IP
  19. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    EPN is worthless, I still haven't received a payment for April. I'll be on the phone with them on Monday. Here is to hoping PJ does a better job, I have faith in Kris and co.

KGL, May 31, 2008 IP
  20. mcmuney

Best Answers:
    Based on other threads, it appears that PJ will be supplemental, but using EPN tracking. If that's the case, technically, we shouldn't see a difference. But that being said, ebay claims that they used the same tracking system with CJ. If that were true, we wouldn't see so many discrepancies.

mcmuney, May 31, 2008 IP