1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did someone tried ClickGuardian.co.uk to prevent fake clicks?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Gadalla, Jul 22, 2016.

Hi,

I have big skew in adowrds cost in last few days which suggest that one of my competitors is click repetitively on my ads. With a google search I came across ClickGuardian.co.uk and I am wondering if someone who tried there service can give his opinion about it.

They promote that they are a google partner, how I can make sure of that?

If you ever tried similar service, then I would appreciate if you can pass its name and your opinion about it.

Thank You

Gadalla, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. submissionpro

submissionpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI,
    No i didn't try this website... hope there will be someone who had tried this..

submissionpro, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  3. Gadalla

Gadalla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried their service and still in the trial period. The installation is a little bit not clear since they send the code to integrate on your website by email, and it toke two days to receive it. And they ask for an adwords access as well. I receive 5 to 7 emails daily about fraud clicks. And yes they are Google partner. I think I will continue with them.

Gadalla, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  4. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried it and by my expirience it was pretty decent.

StSignal, Jul 29, 2016 IP