1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did Petehols reach 60k?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Patchkaa, Jan 2, 2010.

1. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It wouldn't matter if he told his niches or not. Because if he exposed his niche here, you still wouldn't make money on it, because it would soon become over saturated. The niche doesn't really matter. What matters is the how-to part. There's a million and one niches out there that this will work on.

venrooy, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  2. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    55k=. Not bad at all

rickmci, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  3. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    respect bro

roy77, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  4. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. You did deliver and you also modifyed the plan as you went along just like any good businessman does.

I still just do not get the bashing you have taken on this forum. Talk about kicking a gift horse in the mouth. I am just glad you did not disappear all togeather.

Great work last year an I look forward to 2010 and following your journal all year long.

rickmci, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  5. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some people feel that this gift horse took them for a ride, that's why.

lightless, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  6. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He gave away a TON of useful information for literally anyone to get started with right away and make some money if they did it correctly. He doesn't owe anyone his niches or landing pages or anything else.

Sure he might have said that he will be disclosing all the information at first, but he changed his mind...big deal. Have none of you that are bitchin about it ever changed your mind about something? Especially the fact that there are people on here that WILL replicate his exact campaigns to try and copy what he's doing thinking they will be just as successful as Pete was. Everyone is looking for a shortcut to making money online when it doesn't exist.

I think Pete gave away enough information for anyone to get started right now. Find your own products to promote and keywords to write articles around. What is knowing his exact niches going to do for you? Nothing

J1218, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't you promise to give away a bunch of your revenue generating websites? Didn't you promise to post your niches and example articles? Didn't you promise to show updated screenshots (full transparency)?

Look - I don't really care about this anymore. Pete did a lot of good things with that thread. However, he also made a pile of promises that he didn't keep. I'm not saying he SHOULD have made his niches public or given away his sites, but he DID promise to do that and then never delivered.

dlm, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  8. rammbhat

rammbhat Active Member

Best Answers:
    congrats dude! you achieved like 95% of your goal and loads of ppl(including me) learnt from your experience..

rammbhat, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  9. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Promising full disclosure and then backing out was a bad move. But it was also the most sensible move (aside from not promising it in the first place). But Pete never scammed anyone or did something with malicious intent through his thread. So I don't see the point in people getting bent out of shape. It is cool to know the "secret" behind the magic trick sometimes, but in the end it would've put the guy's business in jeopardy, so it's only sensible he wouldn't carry through with it.

Anyway, congrats to Pete for making it so close!

Nanashi, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  10. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He did but I really don't think it's a big deal. The more experienced marketers here don't really need to see his exact articles, niches, etc. because they already know what they are doing and if Pete gave away all his information he would be attracting a bunch of leechers who don't want to do the work themselves and would try to copy him. This forum is filled with em...

Those that are newer to article marketing like myself have gained a ton of useful information from his thread and I'm happy to do the work on my own and find my own keywords and make my own landing pages. I know of a few others who are doing well after following Pete's methods too.

I think this whole thing is getting carried away though to be honest. I see what you're saying dlm but the fact is that a lot of people that are complaining about it are only mad because they wanted a free ride. I don't blame him for not giving everything away since it could ruin his business. He just probably didn't realize it when he first made the "promise"

J1218, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. And I don't have any hard feelings about it, I just wish he had followed through. I wouldn't have even used those niches, I just would have liked to have seen the promise kept. It's the principle of the thing.

Anyway, Pete helped a pile of people and we should probably leave it at that.

dlm, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  12. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hum... I don't get what you mean here. He delivered more that I figured he would considering the heat and bashing he took.

rickmci, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually a fan of Obama - but offering to be bi-partisan in the States is a promise even he knew he wouldn't be able to keep given how the political system operates in that country.

dlm, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  14. frankwyatt77

frankwyatt77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dim I mean no disrespect by this comment. You seem so unhappy. It really doesn’t seem you ever have anything positive to say. However I wish you the best in your endeavors on here and may God Bless.

frankwyatt77, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually a very positive person in real life. I guess DP just brings out the worst of me. :D

dlm, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  16. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hum ... now that is the best idea I have heard since Pete's journal move to its own site... agreed!

rickmci, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  17. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    No offence, but I haven't seen a positiv post from you yet:D

erase, Jan 8, 2010 IP