1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did Petehols reach 60k?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Patchkaa, Jan 2, 2010.

1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @paula I know what I said right at the beginning of the journal but seriously would you risk your income being taken away in one foul swoop? I am all for helping others and I will continue to do so but not at the risk of my family and business.

Thanks for your continued support.

Pete

petehols, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  2. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    So you lied to us at the beginning then is what you are saying?

marcusio, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  3. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont blame him for not telling anyone - would you risk 50k a year to help someone on a forum you never met? Why don't you guys stop crying and go put in 1 years worth of effort into article marketing like he did instead of trying to get those who succeed by working hard to hold your hand and walk you through it...

LTY83, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    I don't believe I lied. I believe that I was a little nieve to what I was letting myself in for. Trust me though I will make it up to all of you as I have a sure fire plan that is going to blow 2010 away. If you want to make money online then now is the time to do it,

Thanks LTY83 much appreciated.

Pete

petehols, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  5. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am with you pete, no one is going to share a 50k secret publicly, still you had given lot to this forum.

Robert25, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  6. momkat

momkat Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO - Pete has suffered a severe loss of credibility. In the middle of his 'journey' - he tried to get everyone to sell a couple of his products. He then started to offer a 'promotion' where he gave away some sites to those who sold the most of his products. This never materialized. More than once in his journal he 'promised' full disclosure. He hasn't shown screen shots in months. I frankly wonder if his 'journal' was all smoke and mirrors.. I guess we will never know... I also will be interested to see what other types of products he will try to peddle to his 'loyal' followers on his blog. 'Naive' or Cunning - you decide.

momkat, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  7. petehols

Best Answers:
    @momkat Seriously are we going to go through this again. Firstly let me answer your first point. In the middle of my journey I thought it was natural progression to go from affiliate to vendor and I am sorry if this disillusioned you in any way. I offered the promotion of giving away sites based on sales of the vendor products and nobody met the limits. I was asked 2 months ago to post a video of proof of the earnings I was making which I did.

This is the main reason I left the thread on DP everyone is just been scammed too many times they think that everyone is up to it. I am sorry that I try to help people maybe that was my big mistake maybe I should have just kept all this to myself. Have I ever tried to sell you anything? have I ever asked you for any money for what I posted? NO as you said YOU DECIDE.

I really don't care. people like you can either decide to continue to follow what I post or not that is your choice.

Pete

petehols, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  8. momkat

momkat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete:

I was not a part of the name calling that made you stop posting. I'm simply stating my opinion on how things ended up with the promises in your thread and the ultimate final outcome (which left many to wonder if it was ever your intention to disclose everything). You are right - we are all entitled to our own opinions. Good luck with your business.

momkat, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  9. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not surprised you are not disclosing everything and it probably would not have bothered anyone if you never from the beginning, its the fact that you said you would and are now not. I think the comments on your blog are a bit harsh calling you a scammer, you gave people some good info and I respect that.

marcusio, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  10. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had only had a quick browse through this guy's blog and it looks like a moutain of information!

Seriously I have been self employed in IM for 4 years and if you follow what Pete has put on his blog there it works!

This is how I got started.

You can't really blame the guy for not telling his niches if he is doing well.

I know he "should" if he promised but cmon guys I think it is worth giving him a break.

If you want some good niches here I will give you some:

Weight loss, gaming niche, reverse phone directories, wow gold, wow leveling all of which have made me good money in the past and still do.

Just my take on it!

Get out there and make some money and when you have a niche that sells like hotcakes: my advice keep it to yourself and enjoy the profits :)

Well done Pete!

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  11. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pete is fully justified in withholding any info, if he worked hard to obtain it. Promises are made to be broken anyway. How many of you have kept 100% of all your promises to others? Heck, how many have kept 100% of all your promises to yourself? (Such as all your new year resolutions).

I know some lazy asses (Maybe even me? :D) would like nothing better than to pounce upon his niche and beat every last penny out of it, but life ain't that easy.

Go and find your own way to wealth instead of expecting some stranger (Pete in this case) on some forum to hand you all his success secrets over on a silver platter.

Disclaimer : I don't know Pete, nor am I affiliated with him in anyway. Heck, I didn't know of his or his blog's existence until today.

lightless, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you. I wouldn't give away any of my secrets either.

Except - Pete promised to do this. He promised to be totally transparent and give away his niches/products (and even give away various websites) at the end of 2009.

So basically, Pete made a bunch of (pretty crazy) promises which made his thread popular. Then he didn't deliver on most of the promises. As I said, I don't really care either way, but he acted very much like a politician in making promises he never really intended to keep.

dlm, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  13. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that's called internet marketing...

Anyway, Pete, I haven't seen the much discussed thread nor do I know you, but I had a look at your blog and I must say it's great that you have decided to share so much information with people, respect.

Cel

Cel, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  14. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. He didn't live up to his promises. If I believed, trusted and respected him before, I would be disappointed and never trust him fully again. I might even scream at him "Pete, you *Expletive*, I trusted you" and call him names.

However from a neutral and detached perspective, humans are very much fallible. Moreover almost all marketers lie or break promises at one time or another by design or due to circumstances. Even Seth Godin agrees. http://sethgodin.typepad.com/all_marketers_are_liars/

Apparently Pete seems to value money more than his promises and integrity on this forum no matter how little those may be worth. But at the very least, Pete's blog seems to have some useful info. Can't bring myself to blame him (At the moment). :D

lightless, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  15. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Agree with you

matthieuim, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  16. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    >>
    Get out there and make some money and when you have a niche that sells like hotcakes: my advice keep it to yourself and enjoy the profits
    >>

and that's why i would NEVER ever tell my "best" niches, and i am sure you and every other marketer with a brain do the same :)

HINT: One of the best ways to find good selling products and niches *is* actually being on forums and read what people are selling and how well they do with it :)

GeorgR., Jan 6, 2010 IP
  17. sam132

sam132 Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have the link to the DP journal thread?

Thanks,

Sam

sam132, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  18. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you!

I frequent most of the major forums and have got a world of ideas.

However the best way to see if a product converts is to get out there and start selling/promoting it.

Chris

Chri5123, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  19. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    J1218, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  20. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete,
    We all understand the reasons and of course, if we were at the same place, we would have been doing the same.
    So, at least, I am not at all annoyed like few members here around. Rather, I am happy that Pete at least shared some useful information with us (Pete has been an inspiration for me) Most of the people here don't know me, but a few still know me as I am mostly posting at CONTENT CREATION space( I am a content writer)
    Since, I have been following Pete and he has been an inspiration for me, soon people would know me here in this section as well.

I stretched it out because, I want to tell that Pete has did no wrong. Even if he is not revealing any of his niche or pen names, members should not put forth allegations.

Regards,
    Paula1234

P.S. No offense. :)

Malika.Sharma, Jan 6, 2010 IP