1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did I Do Anything Wrong With Content? Please Advise

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kenya Writer, Sep 25, 2015.

So the other day I wrote an article for a client from this forum and they said the article was bad. I am still trying to figure out what mistake I made in content. Did I do anything wrong? Please advise.

Below here is the article

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handy Tips to Buy Your First Car before 2015 Closes its Curtains

Introduction

It is most certain that you have always wanted to own a car from the time you were in grade 12. After finishing college, buying your own car was probably your first big goal. Every person who has his or her own car often has a great sense of accomplishment and feels great behind the wheels. Owning a car means that you can go anywhere you want at your own pace without ever having to bother about public transportation.

bmw-4-series-photo-640566-s-original.jpg The Tricky Part

Owning a car adds more responsibilities to your life. Unless you are willing to agree to come to terms with this fact, it is probably not the right time to buy one. The expenses involved include initial purchase price, insurance, fuel, maintenance, repairs as well as taxes. If you are sure this is the right time to buy your dream car, the handy tips below can make searching for and buying that car easy.

Do Some Budget Analysis

Can you afford to buy a new car this time? Does your cost of living allow you to own a car? If the monthly income is not enough to cater for the needs of the family, you might have to consider adjusting your budget to save for a few months and then buy the car later. If the budget can account for shelter, health insurance, food, happy hours and other family needs, and you still have money in surplus, you can spend the rest on car purchase and maintenance.

What’s the much you can afford for a car?

The amount you are willing and able to pay is directly proportional to the type of car that you can buy. Choosing a suitable car is easy once you know how much it is that you want to spend.

Know Your Needs

You can always buy any car. The big question is, will that car serve your transpiration needs? You should answer this question first before you sign a purchase deal.

Find a Reliable Dealer
    rc_how-to-negotiate-your-used-vehicle-purchase.jpg

Getting some worthy dealer is going to be a pain on the neck, but you have to do the homework anyway. With many salespersons out on the run to close the next big deal, it might be quite difficult to figure out who the best dealer is. Because you are a first time buyer, getting a reliable dealer through referrals will make your life much easier.

Take a Test Drive
    car-driving_2504156b.jpg

Are you going to be comfortable with any car on the road? Of course not. It is therefore important that you do a test drive. A test drive helps you to know how comfortable the car is when you are behind the wheels. You are also able to gauge how comfortable you can be with the car in question. This will make it easy for you to choose the right car to take home with you.

Price Negotiation

There is no such thing as fixed prices on cars. Dealer don’t want cars staying with them forever. They will therefore give you a chance for price negotiation. Therefore, utilize your negotiation skills properly to buy at that price that you can afford. If you land on the best dealer, you could even get a greater discount that you would expect. Your negotiating skills can end up saving you some bucks for car fuel too, at least for a start.

Kenya Writer, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  2. suraj kumavat

suraj kumavat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some times we deals with crappy people.
    Writing is art i think. And everyone have their own ability.
    Just get something for inspiration. And if you are not pro then you should google "creative article writing"

suraj kumavat, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Of course you did. You did a lot of things wrong. The English the article is written in is bad. Every native English speaking person will just laugh at the article. Just one simple example. It's "pain in the neck" not "pain on the neck". This is just one out of many things that made me chuckle. Some sentences do not sound coherent at all. So, yeah, it's a bad article.

You've asked an honest question, so I am giving you an honest answer.

qwikad.com, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
  5. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com Thanks for the honesty. I do appreciate that. But could mention the problem to me? I posted this because I need help to know where I make mistakes. I would appreciate if you pint out the mistake instead of just saying "the article is bad". That is not enough to help me.

6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It was a real struggle to read the article.

I kept having to go back over sentences to make sure I understood what you were trying to say.

Unfortunately, I don't think writing is your forte.

The perfect article is like a good book, even if I am so tired I can't hold my eyes open, I still want to keep reading to find out what happens next.

This is true no matter what you are writing about.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. suraj kumavat

Best Answers:
    I am talking about creativity on writing.
    and people talks about grammar...

If people will love a book or your article than who cares about grammar...
    It is also important.. but i personally think .. focus on creative writing to enhance your skill.

8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    But, people expect good grammar.

When we're reading something with bad grammar - that's all we focus on and it takes away from the article as a whole.

It's like a beautiful dress with a stain on it - what do you see most... the dress or the stain?

9. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    @Matthew Sayle of all the content I have written, this one truly did bother me. I don't want one saying, "yes you did wrong", "the article was hard to read" and the like. If you can mention it then please do it. I am here to be corrected on this one. It's my first time to write something about cars really.

10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    To be perfectly honest, I am having a hard time reading your replies in this thread.

I don't think you can really turn off/on good writing, so all of your articles are more than likely a struggle to read.

jrbiz likes this.
  11. suraj kumavat

Best Answers:
    It's all about perspective.. Different people see things differently...
    If you are pro writer and write for people than it should be neat.
    I am just trying to inspire...

12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Ok, this buyers perspective was that the article stinks.

Why bring it up in a public forum?

13. suraj kumavat

Best Answers:
    Did you over charged???

14. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    @Matthew Sayle Haven't I been clear from the start? I did mention that I want to know where exactly I went wrong because as it stands, the client did not send any feedback about this article. If he didn't like it, then there must have been a reason. Besides, I don't think it hurts to post it here. At the end of the day, no writer is 100% perfect. I hope that explains why I am bringing this topic up.

15. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    @suraj kumavat I don't accept payment for articles a client does not like. I love being honest and if a buyer does not like the articles I submit to them they have the right not to pay for it.

Thank you.

16. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    I found an error with your reply, so I wonder why you are pointing fingers instead of correcting me.

Do we say "in this thread"?

It should be 'on this thread'

At the end of the day, every person has a weakness they are trying to work on.

17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Are we not inside of the thread?

We're certainly not talking in the header of the site.

Don't PM me asking for help and then come back here and start finding errors in my writing.

I never claimed to be a writer after all.

18. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    Fair enough.

19. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yep; the article is poorly written junk. Put that on a website and if Google do a manual review --> 'pure spam' penalty.

Agent000, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    Kenya Writer likes this.
  20. Blogzandstuff

Blogzandstuff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So are you asking for someone on here to rewrite the article for you, if you have charged your client for the article just go on iwriter and pay $5 for a professional to do it then bank the difference - job done

Blogzandstuff, Sep 25, 2015 IP