1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

did anyone work/try with pushalgo.com?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ZoC, Oct 7, 2018.

I see today this ad pushalgo.com and i can't find any review or information about them, after checking the domain info they have hidden address ... and the domain is kinda new 9 months only.
    If someone have some information about them please share, ty

ZoC, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  2. wyvern2

wyvern2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a nice network but I'm a bit wary after sombes scammed all of us lmao, did you have tried sombes ZoC?

wyvern2, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    no, i didn't try pushalgo.com, true there website ads looks friendly and profesional made but i got alot of scam before trying new networks so i don't know if im gonna try or not ... but i kinda like how they pay for push notification subs sell, the manager told me 0.09 for 1 USA sub and 0.001 for Indian sub, and minimum payment $80 ( first time they say $300 but i told them no webmasters will join a new network what have minimum payment $300 ) anyway possible i will still wait till i see someone have review for them.

ZoC, Oct 8, 2018 IP