1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did anyone use iWriter for content?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by crivion, Dec 9, 2013.

Hey guys/gals,

Did anyone used http://www.iwriter.com before for getting any good quality content?

Also, what are the alternatives? Where are you getting your contents from? (hopefully not from scrapping others websites)

Thanks

Solved! View solution.
    crivion, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  2. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been a regular user of iWriter for the last 2 years. It is so easy to order articles that I can get all my blogs updated with fresh content regularly. No need to go look for outsouced staff on outsourcing sites and chase them until they complete their assignments.

There are writers for everyone - the most economical writers are the standard category writers from whom you can get articles written for $3 for 500-words. If you want articles of the best quality then any Elite writer will make a piece of content which will attract hordes of traffic.

The ordering process is also very easy. Just fill some money into your account, post your requirements and within hours your content will be ready. the best part is that you can accept or reject the article. Never had it so good!

emvy548, Dec 10, 2013 IP
    I write for iWriter, but I have also bought some quality content there. The key point with this website is using Elite and Premium writers - this is my experience. I also love their turn-around time, although some people complain about some writers getting and letting go articles. Elance and Textbrokers are alteratives.

napoleonfirst, Dec 10, 2013 IP
    crivion likes this.
  4. crivion

crivion Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thank you for sharing the tip

crivion, Dec 10, 2013 IP