1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did anyone receive Kontera/Intentclick payments for October 2012?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by designdestination, Oct 6, 2012.

I usually receive it by 5th of the month.. but I am yet to get the payment from Kontera(Intentclick) so far... Did anyone have the same problem?

designdestination, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    charice.preston, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  3. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi designdestination,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. All the payments went out last week so if you haven't received yours yet you either may not have qualified for some reason (for instance not passing the $50 minimum payment threshold), or your payment method was check and the mail is just slow. If you'd like to PM with your account details (e-mail address tied to your Kontera account), I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. designdestination

designdestination Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jonathan, Thanks for the update!! I received it in Paypal on October 8, what about November 2012 payment? Is the payment made, For me payment is by paypal and I am eligible for payment. Will PM you my details. Thanks

designdestination, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  5. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man, just wait. Your heart will make it bad if you worried every month for their payment lol

charice.preston, Nov 6, 2012 IP