1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did Anderson Silva Throw the UFC Title Fight

Discussion in 'Sports' started by globalflex, Jul 10, 2013.

It is just a gut feeling... his demeanor before and after the fight and his taunting did he non-matrix and get caught on purpose?

globalflex, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. Jason Williams Live

Jason Williams Live Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been wrestling with this for a few weeks now and I'm going to guess he did. It's possible that he one day does get beat "fair and square" but not like that. Also, who is that happy after losing a fight? He seemed like he just "accepted" his role in the economy of UFC. Sad day for the UFC. Dana White is the new Don King.

Jason Williams Live, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  3. Vernard

Vernard Member

Best Answers:
    To me it seemed like he believed his over-hype too much. He thought he was a god and forgot the fundamentals of any fighting sport. For sure in a rematch though Silva could prove that. It's not the fight time a fighter's ego cost them a fight.

Vernard, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No way. If you were going out, you would want to be the champ. Why risk your name and reputation for just one fight? I like Silva's abilities, but glad he got knocked the "F" out because he showboated too much. I hope it's never rigged. I have always hated wrestling because of that reason. Keep it real!

ParaStorm5, Jul 21, 2013 IP