1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did Adsense Ever Cancel Clicks?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by qll, Sep 27, 2004.

Did Adsense Ever Cancel Clicks?

I starts tracking adsense log file in realtimes, and I discovered ONE more shocking news: Google Charges Adwords advertisers for Fees, but did not pay to Adsense publishers. Isn't that called stealing?

One day, my clicks for the day goes to x, and payment is that $y, then in the next hour, it becamse x-5 and $y-40, so there are totally 5 licks and 50 dollars gone in the log file. As far as I know, google should record all clicks and only change them in the payment approval process which is after each month. Another shocking discovery is that those clicks are recorded in Adwords accounts. So if you don't track adsense adword every minute, the $50 will be stolen unknownly.

I have discovered Commision Juntions accounting iregularities as well. They will steal half cent or so every month from every publisher. Here is how it works. They will show you have a payment of $xx.yz, but in your bank, you only got xx.y(z-1). If you ask, they will tell you that because bank and CJ round the half cent differently. But that is BS, every freshmen accountants knows, that never happens. ACH never sends a half cent transaction.

Is google the scammer? Is google really the "Do no evil?" Is there WMD in Iraq? Is CIA behind 9/11 purely for making reasons to invade two countries and direct attentions from Florida recount/Superme Court decision?

qll, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    How do you know what Google is charging the AdWords clients?

Will.Spencer, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  3. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    let's just say it happens that my tiny company happens to manage several people's adsense and adwords accounts, and it happens i wastes the transaction fees to just see how much cut google is getting and happens to find there is a bigger scandel......

after grilled by American law reinforcements, my head will be chopped by google again. who cares. I will vote Bush, simply for a better show. Do you like the Super Bowl result or watching it better?

qll, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  4. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I have heard other adwords clients complain about this.

I also purchased some adwords but am going to shut them down in a few days because I suspect fraud involved.

PRBot.Com, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  5. hey

hey Peon

Best Answers:
    Ack , that sucks for adword clients :(

hey, Oct 3, 2004 IP
  6. informixx

informixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    some clicks are considered invalid, this may also be cancelled clicks :-?

informixx, May 27, 2009 IP
  7. sohagice

sohagice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah, they for that for adwords publisher

sohagice, Mar 5, 2012 IP