1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Did 2 factor auth, then my old account name got me banned?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Karen May Jones, Sep 1, 2015.

Hey, I was trying to do a two factor authorization. I downloaded the app and the scanner into my son's phone, and then I forgot my password, ....... so I requested a new one, as soon as I logged in with the new password, I got banned message for Joy Go Round --- that used to be my user name here. I just want you guys to know that I do not have more than one account. I used to share pcs with my sis and son who had accounts here, my sister died, and my son didn't come back when he got ripped off for work he didn't get paid for.

So, instead of logging in with the email, I logged in with Karen May Jones - and I've been let in. I see my account is not banned, but meanwhile, Joygoround is banned in my opera browser and it wont let her (me) log out.

I don't know what happened! But please know that I only have ONE account, and that'a ALL I ever had on DP. I was banned for dupe account a long time ago when my sister was working with me, but I had pre approved it with Chicago Guy (I think that was his name, I still have the messages), but I couldnt get ahold of anyone at that time to rectify the problem. Now we have twitter and such, so good.

I NEED MY DP ACCOUNT! I cherish it, I make money with it. I don't want to be banned - I didn't scam or lie as indicated to JoyGoRound - I think there must be a computer glitch.
    PS. I think I tried to log in with PayPal email, and that may have caused the issue - I mean I requested the password with that email account. That's probably what caused the problem, but I still don't know why JoyGoRound would be getting replies from DP when that person no longer exists - I paid 25 dollars to extinguish her.
    Thank you.
    Karen

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Karen May Jones, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not sure I really follow... you changed your username from JoyGoRound to Karen May Jones? There isn't a JoyGoRound account here, so there really isn't a way you could be banned as that user on a different browser. Are you sure it's not a different account on that browser?

digitalpoint, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what happened. I used the wrong email to request a password, then it told me I had a duplicate account J G R Joygoround... I never used J G R here, but did use joygoround. I dont know how to explain what happened. But that mess has all disappeared now. I'm good. Sorry, I kinda flipped.

Karen May Jones, Sep 1, 2015 IP