1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Diablo series

Discussion in 'Games' started by greylin, Jul 22, 2013.

Is anybody interested in playing midevil time period games such as Diablo?

I like these games because every time you go into an area the monsters adjust to your level and are constantly changing.

In the original game, you get to fight many different bosses and unique monsters that drop weapons and gold. Diablo 2 is a lot like that but they have made the landscape seem bigger and more dangerous and adding more classes of characters. There are many changes in Diablo 3 that you need to look at when you're playing that you can get lost in the game for a long time.

greylin, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. revopuno

revopuno Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I know from the Diablo series is that Diablo 3, which is the latest, sucked so hard. LOL!

revopuno, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

True that, what a waste of time and money.

SliceOfLife, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  4. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Diablo 3 is a great game and I played it when I am free. I am very inspired to read a post regarding this great game. Thank you so much for such gaming information.

iamalive, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They have developed the characters so much from the first game. With added skills and new weapons, playing the game takes on a whole new meaning. New areas to explore and new monsters to kill you can have hours of fun without realizing you have been playing for that long. If you have not tried the game go to blizzard.com and try it free. Create an account and start playing. If you are new to the game it might be hard to get the hang of the controls and the magic you can use.

greylin, Jul 25, 2013 IP