1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DHL tracking not working

Discussion in 'Payments' started by anupam_luv, Dec 24, 2007.

Its 4 days passed since payment issued but dhl reference tracking still not yielding any results......
    Is dhl men also on holidays alongwith adsense?

anupam_luv, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are talking DHL for adsense ...
    it never worked until payment RECEIVED that was the time when Google added the tracking data for DHL delivered secure checks.
    since Google adsense may easily proud itself of being the BY FAR world's slowest payment processing company - it more likely as well is Google's responsibility to delay the upload of tracking number for adsense-DHL.

hans, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  3. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    It happens sometimes and its not problem with the google, its because of DHL... As the holidays comes near, it will be a delay naturally.. I remember it happens last year also.. the payment sent before the Christmas and I got the courier on the 1st week of January..

Other than most of the time I tracks where the courier is, before it reaches me... so, I won't agree the tracking number only works after the delivery...

netjobs, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  4. anupam_luv

anupam_luv Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, is that so, I'm using adsense feb so have not seen this kind of delay before, but I cant understand why dhl men arent picking the payments,
    DHL hub works for at least 5-8 hours even in holidays,... at least the status should appear on dhl reference results....
    I thnk I'm gettin too much (possessive)....

anupam_luv, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  5. sufi

sufi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Track by shipper's reference number isn't working yet because the shipment hasn't been picked up by DHL yet (or they haven't entered into their system yet).

sufi, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  6. cong

cong Peon

Best Answers:
    Google says "Our U.S. offices will be closed until Thursday, December 27th"

let's wait until days after this date

cong, Dec 25, 2007 IP