1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DHL: Shipment arrived at wrong facility. Sent to correct destination.

Discussion in 'Payments' started by ooza, Jan 1, 2008.

December 27, 2007 12:23 Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of Shipment picked up

December 27, 2007 15:09 Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of Departing origin

December 27, 2007 19:23 Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of Departed from DHL facility in Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of

December 27, 2007 21:52 East Midlands - UK Arrived at DHL facility in East Midlands - UK

December 27, 2007 22:54 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK

December 27, 2007 22:54 East Midlands - UK Transferred through East Midlands - UK

December 28, 2007 00:55 Brussels - Belgium Arrived at DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

December 30, 2007 15:31 Brussels - Belgium Departed from DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

December 31, 2007 09:46 Brussels - Belgium Shipment arrived at wrong facility. Sent to correct destination

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea where my check is? This is supposed to be the check for november earnings. Is anyone experiencing the same problem with DHL? Should I contact Google to re-issue the check or wait a couple of days?

ooza, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  2. wragge11

wragge11 Guest

Best Answers:
    There was a post about this a few days ago. It will update soon saying it is in your country I think...

Dan

wragge11, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same happened to me, don't worry, you will receive it.

Mess, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  4. osama11

osama11 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you re-issue your check, the send that is send o ready might arrive before the other re-issue check and if it doesn't I know your going to be pissed lol. I would be. If I was you I would wait to see what's happening with the old check and try to get that first. Just wait and see what happens, that's all I can say. GOOD LUCK IN THE NEW YEAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL I HOPE WE ALL GET WHAT WE WISH FOR IN THIS YEAR!

osama11, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  5. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got my check yesterday by courier, big delay despite spending $25 for it

dnk, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  6. sufi

sufi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, its not that it arrived at wrong facility. First of all it will arrive at the main facility of DHL in that city and then they would dispatch it to your nearest facility center. It happened to me all the time I opted for secure check before WU payments started.

sufi, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  7. ooza

ooza Guest

Best Answers:
    Here is the latest update on the status of my check:

January 02, 2008 09:08 Paris - France Arrived at DHL facility in Paris - France

January 02, 2008 11:16 Paris - France Departed from DHL facility in Paris - France

LoL. This is really weird. My check is literally touring Europe. I live in Egypt! No idea why my check went to Belgium and France this time. HeHe..

ooza, Jan 2, 2008 IP