1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Developing HideSpot.com

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by hummaad, Dec 30, 2010.

Hi,

I have a domain HideSpot.com and i think it has good potential if i develop it right.

Can i get your suggestions and ideas on what should it be about, how should i develop it etc etc. This domain can be very suitable for a proxy site.

Looking forward to you guys

Regards

hummaad, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  2. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i once had the domain bigspot.net, the owner bought domain bigspot.com for 8k.... check him pretty similar to yours, i find it funny he made on his site a suervy site, i think his domain should be more like social network type. hidespot yes proxy or some social network can work. best of luck mate.

wounded1987, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  3. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    backlinkexcellence, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  4. hummaad

hummaad Peon

Best Answers:
    @wounded1987, wow, you are mad lucky that u got that domain sold for 8k, while it is not even .com. I wish i have a sale like that too =P
    @backlinkexcellence, very nice points n ideas youve got there. Ive got them under my considerations. Thanks.

If any one else has got something to suggest, ure most welcome^^

hummaad, Dec 30, 2010 IP