1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Developer to Marketer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Quadropus, Mar 11, 2016.

Hey all! I'm a senior front end developer who's been building websites since I was 13. I never thought about business and created dozens of sites, a couple of which turned into actual businesses.

Here I am, at it again, but this time exclusively focusing on business and marketing rather than development. Excited to join DigitalPoint because it has both developer and marketer friendly boards. However, I do wish there was a board for CRO, the main focus of my new business.

I'LL be around sharing my years of experience, hope to contribute some useful stuff!

Quadropus, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  2. Martin the App Chief

Martin the App Chief Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice to meet you, Quadropus!

Have you ever thought of making packs of MFA or simple FBA / Amazon or other affiliate sites for sale?

Not developing on your own, just make a blueprint and replicate with freelancers.
    Pick different niches and offers, set mininal SEO, set affiliate offers / adsense, recieve initial income and flip in bulk.

I seem to know where that type sites can be sold for a good price.

Martin the App Chief, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  3. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello, welcome to the forums and best of luck to you on your internet marketing

MurrayRothbard, Apr 7, 2016 IP