1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Developed Website which sells 'Turnkey' Websites - $100 Revenue/Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ash, Nov 27, 2006.

ReadyMadeSites.net is a great website that sells brilliant e-commerce ready-made online business websites that generate revenue online.

I launched this website in March and haven’t had hardly any time at all to develop or advertise it. Nevertheless, I have been getting minimal traffic and I have been generating a nice amount of monthly revenue.

The website sells ‘turnkey’ websites that were purchased with a licence from a certain website I would like to stay anonymous. I will send the winner of this auction the link where you can purchase the licence for $59 for 6 months or $99 a year which will allow you to sell all the websites I currently have for sale and hundreds more. The sites are very easy to install and all come with instructions. If for any reason you cant install a website ill install it for you for a very low fee.

Site Admin
    Almost every aspect of the website can be controlled via the easy to use Admin Control Panel. From there you can change the text on the website, links, categories, add/edit/delete websites, send out newsletters and much more. Managing and developing this website is incredibly easy.

Revenue
    Please keep in mind that I have not been advertising or marketing this website at all. Pretty much most traffic comes from search engines, and although it is only a small amount, it usually makes a sale. This is why I can’t stress the fact enough that if someone had more time to work on this website, the revenue could very easily increase dramatically.

Here is a list of the revenue I have generated so far:

March - Began making the website and adding websites for sale.
    April - $50 – Sold 1 Website (Auto mall Website – autocity1.com).
    May - $150 – Sold 1 Website (Store Website – laptopjacks.co.uk).
    June - September $0 – Website was offline (under construction).
    October - $50 – Sold 1 Website (Picture Rating Website – snapsorcraps.com).
    November - $130 – Sold 1 Website (Job Finder – businessmena.com).

Some websites have sold more then others. I have been experimenting on prices and sometimes sold some websites much higher then others. I now list all websites for sale for £40/$80 but you are completely free to change the prices to whatever you would prefer.

As you can see the website generates around $50 - $100 a month just from selling 1 website a month. I have done little or no advertising at all and majority of sales come from search results from Google, Yahoo and MSN.

Traffic
    Traffic is very low as I have not been advertising/marketing this website at all because of a lack of time. When I started working on it, I very very easily got over 200+ unique’s a month and almost 1,000+ page views a month. Now though the website only gets around 500 page views a month and about 100 unique’s a month.

Traffic comes from search engine as I believe thanks to the domain (readymadesites.net) and some very basic seo work it generates daily minimal traffic from the following keywords:

Ready made websites – 51.4%
    Free money generating websites – 8.5%
    Readymade web sites – 5.7%
    Ready made business websites – 5.7%
    Ready made website business – 5.7%
    Ready made online business for sale – 2.8%
    Ready made websites for sale – 2.8%

So as you can see in my opinion these keywords are pretty decent for appearing high on, considering hardly any SEO work or advertising and promotion has been done.

Considering the low traffic and the high revenue rate, this website has a lot of potential with someone who can advertise/market this website more.

Bonus Features
    Website comes with a custom design which I paid $200 for. You may use this instead of the default current one.

If you want I will also continue hosting the website for free until next year (1st January 2007) so you can get settled down with things. Next year you may move to another web host or you can continue hosting it on my server (<a href="http://www.impliweb.com">ImpliWeb.com</a>).

Please note that when you buy the licence to this website you will also get access to hundreds of more website which you can add to readymadesites.net (I would add them all myself but I never had the time).

Sale of Website/Summary

I didn’t really want to sell this website and I only really want to sell it to someone who will still look after the site, as some of my previous clients still go to the website to check for any updates and have subscribed to the newsletter. Anyway, here is how I have calculated how much I think this website costs:

Total Revenue from Selling Websites - $330
    Custom Design - $200
    Advertisements - $10
    Premium Domain Name - $10
    Total - $550

So I will start the bidding at $500. As for the Buy it Now (BIN) considering the websites makes at least $100 a month (which it currently does and I am sure the revenue will easily increase with someone who has more time to work on it)… If you get the $100 and multiply it by two years revenue makes $2400, plus the sites domain, custom design and current revenue means I think a fair price for the BIN will be $2,500.

Summary
    Here is what you get with this sale:

- A Great Domain Name: ReadyMadeSites.NET - Registered at NameCheap.com
    - The whole website and all content on the website.
    - Free web hosting for until the end of this year.
    - Unlimited support on the website if there is something you don’t quite understand.

Thanks for reading and good luck bidding.

Ash, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  2. Ash

Ash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    *BUMP* I have reduced the BIN price to only $1,600 which is a very good price in my opinion considering everything you get. I have also listed this on sitepoint.com and received a VERY high $XXX BIN offer via PM, which i am still considering. The listing on sitepoint can be seen here:

http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/2943

I am still open to any bids; thank you.

Ash, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  3. wolfie727

wolfie727 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what script runs the back end and hosting ??

wolfie727, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  4. Ash

Ash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is a template (Which is why i have included a custom design in case anyone wants to change it and make it more unique), the template also includes a back end written in php and mysql. The back end is from one of the 'turnkey' websites that are up for sale. Like i said as well:

Almost every aspect of the website can be controlled via the easy to use Admin Control Panel. From there you can change the text on the website, links, categories, add/edit/delete websites, send out newsletters and much more. Managing and developing this website is incredibly easy.

As for Web Hosting, that is provided by my own server at http://www.impliweb.com I can still provide the winner of this auction web hosting to any websites that you sell if you still require it.

Ash, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  5. Ash

Ash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site sold.

Ash, Nov 29, 2006 IP