1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Destiny Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by swordude, Aug 22, 2014.

I am looking for experienced content writers who are knowledgeable about the upcoming video game Destiny. Ideally, you should have participated in the beta, and be aware of all the game's classes and modes. There is potential for long-term work here, but only for those who are qualified.

You must be a native US writer, or at least be able to convince me that you are one. If you're interested, please send me a PM with some samples of your recent work, your rates, and let me know your experience with the game.

Thanks!

swordude, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  2. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Swordude, I have lots of experience writing for webmasters through DP and I have direct experience writing about video games. I am a Philly based writer and though I have yet to play Destiny, I just took a look at footage of it and I can confidently say that it is my kind of game. I am a long time first person shooter enthusiast and I would be willing to pick this game up given the right compensation and stead as a writer for your project. It looks like the game is coming out to the public on the 9th - I can and will do all due diligence in learning about everything about the game available online until I can pick up a copy.

Note - I would have loved to be part of this beta, unfortunately, I missed it without knowledge that it was going on.

If you forward me your email address, I can send you some samples of pieces I've done in the past in the field of gaming. Again, I am very experienced, meaning I am reliable, punctual, quick-witted, good at communicating and most of all, I am a BEAST at FPS games.

This opportunity has actually gotten me pretty amped for the release of Destiny, one way or the other. I hope that my experience and knowledge can serve you in the near future. Please don't pass me by just because I missed the beta. I will impress you, as well as audiences if given the chance.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

Hijynx427, Aug 22, 2014 IP