1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Desperate to Monetize my Blog, Pls Guide

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vineet Gupta, Jul 20, 2015.

My Blog URL is www.vineetgupta.net, Niche - MLM / Network Marketing Trainings
    Started 4 years back, but I use to blog on & off.
    Now I want to take it very seriously.
    Currently no monetization method activated on my Blog.

Desperately want to monetize my Blog now. I know the various methods like AdSense, Affiliate Marketing, Sponsored Review/Post, etc. But don't know where to start.

Currently I am looking for:
    1) How I can get Google AdSense enabled for my Blog? (got rejected 2 times, when Rank & Traffic was not that good)
    2) How can I chose some affiliate program as per my Niche MLM/ Network Marketing?

Any other suggestions any one gives are Welcome :)

Look forward to get some good solution.

Thanks & Regards
    Vineet Gupta

Vineet Gupta, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. deepak150

deepak150 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi here is plan for you....
    1. Do not apply your site directly for approval if you have some low traffic or content.
    2. Use adsense revenue sharing site like youtube, hubpages or squidoo etc to get your adsense account approved.
    3. Youtube is best, when you upload a video then it gives you option of monetizing the video.
    4. You can add your site later in your adsense account when you have good standing account.
    5. There are various sites or services online, which helps you in getting account approved through their own sites. But please use at your discreation

deepak150, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  3. Vineet Gupta

Vineet Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much Deepak for the help :)

Vineet Gupta, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  4. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are already getting traffic, why don't you sell your own books or premium digital content? More money than affiliate sales or adsense. PLUS, this will be more targeted to your audience members.

maxauthority, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  5. Vineet Gupta

Vineet Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I had that thought as well ;) BTW can you help me if I write an Ebook, what the next process to get it listed on Amazon or other site?

Vineet Gupta, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  6. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you already wrote a book, make sure you get a NICE COVER from Fiverr. Next step is to get the book FORMATTED for .mobi format from FIVERR too.
    Follow the KDP instructions to get published on Kindle.
    The secret to kindle? Picking the right niche, quality book content, and the right cover.

maxauthority, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  7. Anuradha Rao

Anuradha Rao Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's easier to monetize with higher traffic, and it's easier to get higher traffic if your content caters to a more general TG.

Since fewer people do network/MLM marketing, it may not be all that easy to achieve your goals, even if you were approved your AdSense account.

May be a general marketing blog with MLM as one of the categories would help you more.

Anuradha Rao, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  8. zertiny

zertiny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense is probably the best place for you to start.
    If you need any help please let me know

zertiny, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  9. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can monetize also with low traffic. You just need very targeted traffic and you can monetize easily with Affiliate Marketing. What problems did you have using Affiliate Marketing?

10. MichelleMu

MichelleMu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Vineet!

Piece of advice before you apply for Adsense again- does your blog have an about section or a privacy policy? Those things are really important to Google besides quality content and organic traffic.

Affiliate marketing can make you a lot of money but you need to
    1) choose affiliate programs in your niche (easy to find on affiliate directories)
    2) make an effort to promote those programs by writing articles or product reviews (this way when someone looks for a certain service or product, they'll find your post)

Good luck!

MichelleMu, Jul 29, 2015 IP