1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Desperate for some troubleshooting!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by SW123, May 5, 2016.

Hi! I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but i'm desperate at this point. I've filled out the official form for twitter support and tweeted them but they have not helped for several days. When I try to log into my account on a browser (i've tried both safari and chrome) it gives me an error page saying too many redirects and I can't access my account any further. I've tried clearing my cookies etc but please note that I have been able to access other twitter accounts fine, it is just my singular account with this issue. I then tried accessing from m.twitter.com on my phone and it just shows a blank page. On the twitter app it will let me sign in but everything will fail to load/blank screens/I can't do anything (I've tried this on both my wifi and LTE).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

SW123, May 5, 2016 IP
  2. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Thats weird, maybe your account got banned or something like that, keep trying to get the support.

David G. Welch, Jul 8, 2016 IP