1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Designing courses

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by asmon, Aug 4, 2013.

hey guys, I've been using photoshop for many years but for basic usage mostly.
    as a web developer i usually use it for cutting designs to html.
    What i am lacking, is the knowledge of the desgining process itself.
    When ever I try designing a page, it looks like a website from the 90's.
    All the web designs courses I've found only teach you how to use the relevant tools
    related to web developing, but what i am actually looking for, are guides to teach me how to think right when designing a page, how to place the elements, what colors to use and
    stuff like that.
    Have you guys seen anything like that?
    Thanks,
    Alex.

asmon, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I would recommend checking out tutsplus.com. You can search on their site to see if it might be what you're looking for. They have free and premium tutorials. If you get the premium membership it's only $19 a month, and you can take unlimited classes. I signed up there a month ago to follow the graphic design curriculum. I've been happy with them.

Rebecca, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  3. Will Tribe

Will Tribe Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Asmon,

You could try going to local or online courses? If I'm honest I think the best way to learn photoshop is practice (obviously) and youtube.

Will

Will Tribe, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  4. Renierº

Renierº Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Man, i agree with Will, the best way is practicing i´ll recommend you online lessons via skype or local teachers at www.jukeboxlessons.com
    Good luck

Renierº, Aug 19, 2013 IP