1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Designers and Clients, please read this!!!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Influ, Feb 12, 2010.

1. zno3

zno3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gonna watermarked my design from now on, since 70% of my design entered are not watermarked i think

zno3, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. artkas

artkas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sometimes what I do when someone steal my design, is selling that same design as a logo template everywhere I can. So at least that guy will not have a 100% original logo.

artkas, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. hughmandy

hughmandy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes this is the problem with running a contest freely and not having the contest holder pay the prize money upfront.

Yes, adding a watermark over the design is one good idea, it'll save you a lot of trouble from dishonest contest holder.

That is why I encourage you guys to participate contest on website specially designed/ created for the sole purpose of launching logo contest.

Once such website is in my signature. Contest holder pays the contest prize money upfront so designers do not have to fear that the contest holder will cheat them in anyway. At the same time you build your portfolio there instead of having it all over the forums and having to find each and every design when a client ask for your folio.

Just my thoughts ;)

hughmandy, Feb 15, 2010 IP