1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Designer wanted for print.css - must be experienced in website printing styles

Discussion in 'Design' started by Sn@Ke, Jun 4, 2015.

I'm looking for someone who is available ASAP.
    Must have good experience with print.css, I have a site that allows users to print documents that are written in html / css / etc, they are all called from a database to a php page that allows the user to print them.

I need you to clean up the page, write a good print.css file following the style guide I have in a doc and test on ALL browsers that the print preview looks good, make sure all the page breaks are in the right places and margin / border is all good - using CSS and PHP only, since all the documents are stored in MySQL and displayed on the page based on an ID, majority of the work needs to be all in the CSS file and handle all content based on it's class / id.

If you're interested, I want examples and looking for established / trustworthy and reliable person available ASAP and accepts paypal, the price is negotiable based on your skills and availability.

Sn@Ke, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. SeoQuickHeal

SeoQuickHeal Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear buyer,

I am interested in this project. let me know where to send our portfolio and samples for your review.

SeoQuickHeal, Jun 4, 2015 IP