1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Designer Needed for Multiple Projects - (Logos, Banners, Facebook Graphic, & More)

Discussion in 'Design' started by LindseyInteractive, Feb 25, 2014.

Hello,

We currently are in the process of creating a bunch of different web projects and we need to have a trusted designer to work with us now and in the future for all of these projects we are currently doing.

The designer that we bring on will be responsible for creating the following types of designs for us and will need to do them on a "Fixed" price scheme as well:
    • Logos (PSD & Vectors when needed)
    • Banners (Both Static and Animated)
    • Facebook Graphics
    • Web Icons and Graphics
    • Website Sliders
    Now, the person we are looking for needs to have Skype and be online all the time so we can communicate easily. Now, we are looking for high quality, we don't mind paying a bit more, it all depends upon the quality.

If you are interested in applying, then please send us a PM with the following information (this must be followed strictly, or you may get ignored).
    • Skype Name
    • Link to Portfolio - (Or at least showing us your logos and banners, this is required)
    • Prices for each of items we listed above
    Now, also, we need a designer who can do a Logo RIGHT NOW, we are behind on a project, so if you want to work with you, you need to do a logo today for us.

LindseyInteractive, Feb 25, 2014 IP
    BrandDoctor likes this.
  2. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feel free to reach out directly, as we can cannot quote you right now without knowing the general work requirements regarding each piece of ongoing work.
    E-mail:
    Skype/AIM: artizhay

Iconiplex, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. HPA

HPA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello. I am Sibtain ali raza. This message is regarding your add of graphic designer... I have established a graphic company with team of brilliant designer and coders. I am offering long term work relation in cheap prices.. Please do check some of my work onwww.velocim.com. So we can discuss volume of work.
    You can contact me on following
    Email:
    Regards
    Sibtain Raza

HPA, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  4. KAD_Design

KAD_Design Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0