1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Designer Badass - Graphics and Website Services

Discussion in 'Design' started by infectisites, Mar 3, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi
    We are offering Design/Graphic Services for your latest projects.
    Contact at
    or please visit website http://infectisites.com/
    Thank you

Heres a few samples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

airduct-header-4.jpg

infectisites, Mar 3, 2020 IP
  2. KnightOfNih

KnightOfNih Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there
    I’m looking for a new theme to replace my current one at https://growingchillies.net/

I’m upgrading the site to improved SEO as the current theme is several years old. Site needs to be mobile first and responsive.

Other considerations

- I would prefer the site to be built on a free popular theme, so I can manage it and make slight changes when necessary (reconfigure footer and sidebar widgets, menus etc.)

- I would need an eye catching header with the site title and subtitle text over it “Growing Chillies” and “Everything You Need to Know About Growing Chillies”

- I need to keep the google ads under the menu items, these earn me a lot of money.

- Website needs to have the right hand side column widget that I can edit to put ads on and wp tags etc.

Is that something your team can provide? If so please PM me with quotes.

KnightOfNih, Jul 13, 2020 IP