1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Design needs to rechange

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Ahtsham ul haq, Mar 30, 2017.

Friends i need your help please suggest men a wordpress theme for my site....I already installed avada but i cant like it
    Here is my website...https://iamahtsham.com
    Let me know

Ahtsham ul haq, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    On your site you claim to be "an expert in CSS3 animations and creating unique animated and responsive themes"...so why not create your own instead of using the same old stock theme everyone else uses?
    If I was claiming to be a professional designer I would want my site to stand out and be different to everyone else's.

malky66, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is comical when you see the claims on the site, and are confronted by a NASTY huffing case of EVERY ****ING BOOTSTRAP SITE EVER.

Said sleazy "every bootstrap site ever" methodology just further pissed on by endless pointless code-bloat scripttardery, endless pointless garbage images for nothing, and a minute-plus long page-load cache-empty... and of course that's before we talk the goofy hard to read webfonts (PTsansRegular looks like shit on anything other than a Mac), illegible colour contrasts (white text over light background animation), bandwidth wasting animated bullshit that just detracts from what little content is on the page, etc, etc... hence the batshit insane 3.5 megabyte pageload spanning 52 files with maybe ONE image I'd actually call content, and not even 2.8k of plaintext -- making the 78k of markup easily ten times or more what's needed -- mated to the apeshit ridiculous 1.5 megabytes of CSS that just screams developer ineptitude of unparallelled proportions. Don't even get me STARTED about the 1.4 megs of scripttardery spanning 28 files.

It reeks of the typical garbage vomited up when off the shelf code is just slapped together any old way by an artist under the DELUSION they know what design is -- when quite clearly not knowing enough about HTML, CSS, emissive colourspace, or accessibility minimums to be designing a blasted thing!

Of course, it's turdpress, so natually the codebase is a mess of developer ineptitude, but this is without a doubt one of the WORST examples I have seen in some time.

deathshadow, Mar 31, 2017 IP