1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Design Might - Reasonable prices, quality work!! -[See Inside]-

Discussion in 'Design' started by dustnx, Nov 1, 2010.

[​IMG]

Currently Accepting Work

Hello, I am Dustin, a freelance graphic designer. I have been here on DP for years now and have done many things for people on here. I took a break from the freelance world for awhile and I am just now coming back. I am changing the face of my freelance name and I am now known as Design Might. Before I was known as LiVid Media.

What I offer:
    Logo Design
    Banners
    Template Design
    General Editing
    Much, much more

I am in the process of getting my portfolio online, which hopefully will be within the next few days. I will be using this post as a base which I will update frequently with recent designs and any updates on portfolio etc.

If you need any work done, please contact me and I can provide you some examples of work, this is temporary till I get my portfolio online of course. I do professional quality work for alot less. Also my focus is YOU, my customer, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy!

Contact methods:
    PM
    AIM: soon
    MSN: soon
    YIM: soon

dustnx, Nov 1, 2010 IP