1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Design contest rules for contest holder

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by qwerty111, Jun 7, 2020.

Hello DP members

This is not a contest but I feel there are few rules that are missing in this forum under design contest section
    1. First and foremost thing is all contests should have a winner if the number of designs are at least 5. At some instances there can be more than one winner.
    2. If the contest holder fails to follow the first rule he/she should be given a warning. If he/she gets more than 3 warnings then he/she should me blocked from design contests section.
    3. The contest holder should post his/her requirements clearly in his original post and also he/she should include the deadline (exact date and time including timezone) of the contest and must adhere to it at any cost. Failing which a warning shall be given. By doing so it keeps the integrity of the contest and the forum.
    4. At the same time, for the contest holder some kind of points or a badge could be given If he/she successfully complete 5 or 6 contests without any issues. By this way the designer knows if the contest holder is reliable.

The main reason why the above rule is important because a contest holder will start a contest on behalf of his/her client. If he don't get any reply from his client or if the client doesn't like any of the designs then the CH will simply abandon the contest. In such cases, the amount of time invested by each designer for that contest will be in vein.

If everyone follow the rules that I posted then I am pretty sure there will be a big difference in the design contest section.

I hope most of the DP member will be my side in supporting all the points that I made above.

BTW, I hope this is the best place to post this message. If not kindly move it to appropriate sections.

thanks and regards

qwerty111, Jun 7, 2020 IP
    DianaGy, JEET and Spoiltdiva like this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your points are valid and I believe it is high time that there is an evolution and upgrade of the rules. I hope and expect that the powers that be will take your concerns seriously and act on them.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 7, 2020 IP
    DianaGy, JEET and qwerty111 like this.
  3. qwerty111

qwerty111 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the support

qwerty111, Jun 7, 2020 IP
  4. DianaGy

DianaGy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fair points and needed changes. Things feel a little bit hectic around. Designers could have some protection too, because many contests are left without a word and we dedicate quite some time into our designs...

DianaGy, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    qwerty111 and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. qwerty111

qwerty111 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the support..
    But it seems there is no proper attention from the officials

qwerty111, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    DianaGy likes this.