1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Design Contest #23: T-Shirt Design Needed ($30)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by theurbantwist, Jun 4, 2019.

We're always on the lookout for designs that are trendy that use pop culture references that are currently hot and being talked about.

With that said, please see this link for our latest design requirements:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MdO2EnzT7lMQxsS1TbeT4KgzIsGjmx0AY8ZJowKGepE/edit?usp=sharing

The prize is $30 and you can enter multiple times, but please please please please look at the feedback I give to other designs and if your design is not within the realm of what we like or of the same quality compared to the designs you see being entered that we like on this board, please do the both of us a favor and don't enter. Not trying to be mean but too often there's a lot of unprofessional looking designs being entered into these kinds of contests.

Make sure when you're submitting your designs to watermark them so that no one can come on here and steal them.

I'm also interested in any designs that you may have made specifically for other T-Shirt design contests that I may be able to use. If you have a portfolio of such designs shoot me a PM and if I like a design that you may have done in the past and never sold, I'll buy it from you.

Otherwise, post the designs to this thread.

Thanks!

theurbantwist, Jun 4, 2019 IP