1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deperately seeking .css help on adding to .css files

Discussion in 'CSS' started by LadyQuake, Mar 20, 2005.

Hi

I use web picture creator and it creates .css files.

I want to know how can i add my own java or html to the pages it creates?

What do i need to add to the .css files? I tried a few things but it didnt work.

When u want to put no right click or a background image link on say 40 pages, going through each page it makes and put those lines in manually takes forever :(

Can anyone help? :confused:

Or if someone else uses Web Picture Creator 1.50 that can say how i can put it in the programes template? i cant seem to get that to work or know how to.

thanks
    shirl

LadyQuake, Mar 20, 2005 IP
  2. Christopher

Christopher Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Shirl,

Putting javacript in the css file won't work, but you've already discovered that.

You can make a .js file, and put the javascript in that file... but you would still have to add this to each page:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="script-name.js"></SCRIPT>

I don't know Web Picture Creator 1.50, but if it uses templates, look for a 'header' template, and see if that contains the top of the pages it makes.

Using an external javascript like this makes it easy to change or add more js later.

Do a search for 'external javascripts' or on 'including js files' for more info.

Hope this helps a bit,

Chris

Christopher, Mar 20, 2005 IP