1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dentist Website USA Buy if you can handle dental appointments with medicaid

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vikram Singh Rana, Nov 13, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have no idea how i can place the leads that i get from this website. Moreover, I am not used to of dental industry. I won this website in GoDaddy auctions and restored it.

How is it monetized?
    It is not monetized at the moment but we get dental appointments from this site. Anyone who can make use of these appointments or have contacts with dentists can benefit from this website.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    It's already an established site so you do not need to do anything. You just need to place dental appointments that you will be getting enquiry through the contact form. A little work on the site can also boost its business potential.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You will have to figure out this yourself.

Vikram Singh Rana, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  2. Vikram Singh Rana

Vikram Singh Rana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    With organic traffic worth $2.3K you can certainly place use off this rich traffic somewhere. Only for the experienced webmaster.
    Check the website stats by clicking on the below link. Best of luck!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1brUjeGZQuOPCOfDHSszHshh-nNjZi-mq/view

Vikram Singh Rana, Dec 1, 2019 IP