1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dems say "no more Global War on Terror"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Apr 4, 2007.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D Are we talking about Gtech, the leader of missing balls chicken brigade? I know he is your special big daddy but you over estimate his military experience which was mainly peeling potatoes, polishing boots and giving out pamphlets in front of high schools. ;) :D

gworld, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I would imagine al qaida officers spend a great deal of time picking out drapes and curtains for those caves in Afghanistan.

GTech, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    There he goes again, always fascinated with little boys and special "father/son" relationships.

GTech, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Taking another look at the title of this thread 'Dems say "no more Global War on Terror"', it occurs to me that if it weren't for the Democrats, there really would be no more War on Terror.

If there were no Democrats, the Jihadis would realize that screwing with us would never achieve their desired goals and they would simply stop.

Will.Spencer, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It will be very interesting to know, how people like little willy will stop them while hiding under the bed? :rolleyes:

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  6. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:

He and the rest will wave their medicals at them, along with their tiny american flags, and if it gets really rough they will pull out the yellow ribbons.

ferret77, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    where as the dems will have a "peace march" in Washington DC with banners that say "We give up", and "we are sorry" and "allah akbar!".

d16man, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We are talking about "brave" Republicans like you, mia and little willy will do beside crying about that you are suffering from severe missing balls syndrome and you can't fight because of your "medical" condition. :rolleyes: :D

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  9. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

10. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats better than having no reason at all....what is your excuse and your "little boy (uugghh...)" ferret's excuse?

The fact that I can't serve tells me I should support the troops even more, again what is your excuse?

d16man, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think d16boy and little willy dare to wear this. Some one can mistake them for a man and ask them to fight. :D

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad that you and your friends are finally admitting to the truth about the fact that you are finding excuses to justify being a coward and you are just a loud mouth sissy cheerleader. :D

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great...now answer my questions...what are your excuses for A) not serving and B) for not supporting?

d16man, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  14. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I am not a doctor, but I know that doctors do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not a nuclear physicist, but I know that nuclear physicists do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not a police officer, but I know that police officers do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not a farmer, but I know that farmers do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not a garbage collector, but I know that garbage collectors do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not an accountant, but I know that accountants do an important job and I respect them for doing it.
    I am not a soldiers, but I know that soldiers do an important job and I respect them for doing it.

Your "argument" is prima facie moronic. We live in an age of specialization -- and we have done so for several hundred years. Have you even heard of The Wealth of Nations?

I chose not to go into the military. Another fellow chose to go into the military. That's freedom -- that's the kind of freedom that America represents.

Now, quit sucking each others cocks and get back to work at trying to come up with one decent rational argument.

16. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very nice...now if they would only answer my questions....notice how they both have lots of pictures of "boys" in uniform...makes me wonder what they are really searching google for...

d16man, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We know that you are none of the above but we also know that you are a loser that it is too much of a coward to actually fight while cheering for war and sending others to death. :rolleyes:

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It doesn't seem like you know anything but hate.

Did your mommy not love you enough as a child?

19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't deny that I hate assholes who are just big mouth sissy cheerleader for war. :D

gworld, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Most of us were admiring the fact that you cheer terrorists, but are too lazy to go over and fight with them to earn your own virgins. Instead, you sit on DP spewing their propaganda for them, thinking that will be enough to get a few girls (or, should we say, little boys?).

GTech, Apr 16, 2007 IP