1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Demonic Attack for 16 Years

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 22, 2016.

I have often been attacked by the evil spirits in my dream. These evil spirits could enter into my dream and give me nightmare. When you are asleep, your mind is not conscious and you don't know what you are doing in the dream. This is how the demon control me in my dream doing things which I would not do in dreams.

I remember a few years ago, I had a dream where witches surround me in a circle with a star drawn on the ground in the center. These witches that look like old hags with sharp noses were holding hands and saying something in a ritual. At another dream, I saw that these witches are actually human beings and not like the old hag witches and they were chanting something in a ritual and holding hands around me. I didn't know what they were doing until I Google search and found out that this is actually a wicca meeting.

Recently, the devil has been threatening me with pictures of dracula demons. I found out that dracula has to do with Romania king named Vlad. The dracula demons said Vlad the vampire knows where I am staying. I also see a lake of blood with a reflection yesterday. When I search Google about pool of blood, I found this article http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/orpheluspoolofblood.htm
    which says the anyone exposed to the pool of blood will be immortal.

It really is scary to be attacked by demons. It used to be not like that until after I get baptized when I was a very young girl. After two months of getting baptized, I cried every day and not have peace and my tears would continually flow my eyes. The only time I did not cry is when I fall asleep. Every night, I would cry myself to sleep. Maybe it is because I was too young at that time to get baptized.

These demons are really strong and I hope that one day I can be set free. I rebuke them in Jesus Name but they are not going away. They kept talking to me in my ear and put horrible visions of the demons with sharp teeth roaring at me. When I sleep, I have no peace because they keep attacking me in the dream.

Zirkon Kalti, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You unfortunately seem to have developed a bad sleep pattern. No need for me to elaborate on what you have been dreaming about. What you need to do is to interrupt this sleep pattern.
    While I personally do not like pills, I think in your case they might help as a temporary measure. Try and see what mild sleeping pills (the kind you can get without a prescription) can do for you. If you can get a few nights sleep without those horrid dreams, then perhaps your sleep patterns could improve for the better.
    Good luck to you with this and pleasant dreams.:)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 22, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And stop with the peanut butter, sauerkraut, and tunafish sandwiches just before bed. :) Seriously, don't eat heavily two to three hours before bedtime and see if that helps, too.

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ....and stay off the hallucinogenics

malky66, Dec 23, 2016 IP
    jrbiz and Arick unirow like this.
  5. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    These few things may help:
    1. Don't watch horror movies.
    2. Don't read horror stories.
    3. Do not open spooky websites.
    4. Delete scary pictures in your Mobile Phones immediately.
    5. Do not visit problematic sub-forum in this board, especially politic and religion, sometimes it gave us headache.
    What else,...

Eh,...
    I recommend you not to visit Area 51. This area would give anyone bad dreams. :D
    Snap 2016-12-24 at 00.55.39.png
    I wonder what kind of secret experiments conducted in that sub forum. :D

Arick unirow, Dec 23, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are such a killjoy... ;)

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just call me Buzz Killington..:):)
    Really I'm just concerned for her mental state, she has started some very bizarre threads lately, she's a girl on the edge...

malky66, Dec 23, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't pay close enough attention to realize that the OP has put up the other two recent "strange event/dream" posts. You may be right or this might be being done for a class project in Psychology 101.

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  9. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That must suck terribly. Sleeping is the only time I feel at peace.

dcristo, May 27, 2017 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here in lies the problem. This is why your parents finally kicked you out of the house on your 35th birthday. You were always sleeping instead of out looking for a job.:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, May 27, 2017 IP
  11. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just as well you're not a comedian. You'd always be telling the same jokes.

dcristo, May 27, 2017 IP