1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Democrats Taking the USA over the Fiscal Cliff

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Nov 29, 2012.

1. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its pretty simple. The tea party extremists can't even come to agreement with the leader of the house they elected alone without Democrats. They can't compromise on anything. If they were little kids they would be called brats and receive punishment. As adults they are the American equivalent to terrorists. Essentially they are pushing a world wide recession on the US and the rest of the world.

earlpearl, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  2. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earl, its sad how brainwashed you are... Ha ha ha

Please tell us all how and where obama is willing to compromise.....?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    grpaul, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Democrats cant get behind Pelosi's reforms to Medicare. They too must be terrorists!

@grpaul: I've listened to several interviews with Pelosi on the so called "Cuts" they would be willing to make for a balanced approach. Apparently, she wants to use the Sequestration as credit towards a trillion in cuts, and the 760 billion taken out of Medicare by the president (which they denied happened during the election). She truly lives out of touch with reality. The trillion negotiated by the tea party has already been accounted for in our current budget crisis and deficit. The 760 billion Obama robbed from medicare got dumped directly into Obama care, so how can anyone call that a cut? Shes a lunatic.

Obamanation, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  4. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wanna hear this, too. Earl, please tell us all how and where Obama is willing to "compromise".

I wanna see Obama's budget numbers. Remember during the campaign when Obama said Romney's budget numbers didn't add up? I want to see Obama's math add up.

Corwin, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  5. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earl, I'm still waiting to hear from you on where Obama is willing to compromise...?

Interesting news day today. I've been watching CNBC and Bloomberg TV. Both channels are reporting that if the plan passed is raising taxes, raising the debt ceiling, and no spending cuts, the stock market will tank. Without significant and immediate spending cuts (not cutting a gazillion dollars over 30 years), the stock market will tank and the economy will plummet into a depression.

Both channels reported that this morning, Obama announced that today at 3pm he will present his plan to avert the fiscal cliff. CNBC speculated that the plan would be something Obama wants Boehner to dismiss so Obama could blame Boehner. But around noon, Boehner called Obama's bluff and stated that the House would pass anything Obama proposes!

Imagine that! Boehner saying he will pass anything Obama proposes! That's soooo unfair, isn't it Earl?

3pm came and went, and at 4pm the White House announces uh, what, we have no plan to present. Well, Obama won the election by not having a plan, right?

Obama has asked Boehner for a plan. Boehner's response was basically, "fuck, why ask me? You're the President, what's YOUR plan, bitch?"

Check out the futures market for March. It's a scary vertical cliff to the bottom. Wall Street is showing a heavy vote of No-Confidence of Obama.

Corwin, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House. It contained:
    - a parachute
    - an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker,
    - a "Bush's Fault" poster
    - a "Blame Boehner" poster
    - a "Tax the Rich" poster,
    - an application for unemployment,
    - an application for food stamps,
    - a prayer rug,
    - a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren,
    - and a machine to blow smoke up my ass.

All the directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon!

Corwin, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  7. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

grpaul, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  8. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, what do we think the cost of the inauguration for Obama will be this year?

Think we can double the 2008 total?

grpaul, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  9. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In 2009 the cost was $170 Million.

The "Nero fiddles while Rome burns" metaphor seems appropriate.

Corwin, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  10. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    grpaul, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought Obama's pick for Secretary of Treasury was rather demonstrative of his blatant hypocrisy on all things fiscal and anti-corruption, completely aside from the fact he is yet another white male in the Obama cabinet.

Obamanation, Jan 14, 2013 IP