1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Demand for .in

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by elsoft, Jul 25, 2015.

Hi,
    I have a domain with a reasonably good name, but with a .in extension. Would like to know how the demand is for the .in extension. I know its not as much as .com, but are there buyers for .in?

elsoft, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There aren't as many buyers out there for them right now, but it's a growing market. End users are few and far between, but the country is picking up technology wise so it could improve over the next few years.

FPForum, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  3. th.sigit

th.sigit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that's a one word English and short, I am sure it will have some commercial value although probably much less than .org/.net, lest .com

th.sigit, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  4. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends what language the words contained in the domain name are. If your domain name has the .in extension but you have keywords in English then this is going to limit its value. The only exception would be if you have a very short and valuable keyword like cars.in

Domain Lead Finder, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  5. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I earned more than $1000 selling .in domain names. Invested $10 only & some time for research.
    But one need to go for long term like 5 to 10 years with good domain names to get good return.

pupul, Aug 28, 2015 IP