1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FameBolt

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by robyries, Mar 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    -- deleted --

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    robyries, Mar 22, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  2. EricLucas

EricLucas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I'm Eric from Famebolt This user is banned for having multiple accounts posting listings with nudes content which is against our terms of service we gave him so many chances to adjust his listing but he kept violating our TOS. his second offense is trying to trick our system. He has multiple accounts on famebolt he managed to successfully fund one of his accounts with a fraudulent credit card and purchased from his second account to cash out his earnings through bitcoin our system detected this and we halt the withdrawal because his payment was flagged. we gave him the benefit of the doubt and try reviewing it internally. He threatens us with a negative review posting on multiple sites/forums trying to pressure us to pay him. once our review was completed we banned all his accounts. We are sure our competitors paid him to do this as a means to tarnish our name. any negative reviews you see about us online are posted by this person. famebolt is a legitimate escrow company that strives to provide a safe platform for buyers and sellers.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    EricLucas, Apr 12, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Thanks, it's always good to get both sides of the story. I haven't heard about Famebolt before and I'm unlikely to become a customer but I appreciate your professional response.

sarahk, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for leting us know .I also get scamed in the past and i dont want to hapen this again

Spartan14, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  5. EricLucas

EricLucas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Appreciate your reply, doing proper due diligence on any company online is recommended before becoming a customer. but it has become so easy for people to falsely tarnish a business reputation these days and we even have proof this user is actively paying people $1 to post negative reviews on our trust pilot we feel the need to give our side of the story. and this is why we had to create an account here to respond.

Rest assured famebolt is a legitimate escrow company that protects buyers and sellers in trading digital assets and I advise you to not judge a book by its cover but to read a page first :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2022
    EricLucas, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  6. EricLucas

EricLucas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please can you confirm to me if you got scammed on famebolt or somewhere else.

EricLucas, Apr 26, 2022 IP
  7. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @EricLucas , this is not about me..I just help other member who not getting reply for 3 month after opening an ticket issue for withdrawal, instead I got reply within 30 minutes

blackhatworld.com/seo/famebolt-com-scam-website-be-careful-and-stay-away.1397033/#post-15148548

robyries, May 18, 2022 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.