1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Delayed Ranking In Google...What Is Going On?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dorseyjack, Apr 8, 2017.

I am not sure what happened, but ever since around late Fall 2016, my Google rankings have been delayed.

What I mean by this is that I don't get ranked in Google for around 7 days or so on average. I don't know why this is because I used to be able to publish content and be ranked within minutes.

I currently have around 300 posts on the website I am talking about and many first page rankings. I do everything by the books and use legitimate SEO practices so I don't think it would be that Google is punishing my site, but I don't know of any other possibility.

Are there any SEO experts out there that could help me out??? Any thoughts??

dorseyjack, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  2. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Are the 300 posts are unique?, I guess they are unique and well written posts.
    Are these 300 posts are inter linked with perfect long tail marketing or targeted phrases? if not please do that.
    Work with increasing the website speed. Use tools like GTMetrix and Google developer page speed insights
    Check your site again with website analyzers?
    Check your GWT for errors, fix those things
    By side, do quality link building.
    Add 7 backlinks for each 300 posts. Of course it takes time to built 300 x 7 = 2100 backlinks. Do it gradually on a daily basis. You will see the improvements once you started doing that.

metricbuzz, Apr 8, 2017 IP